Wednesday, December 8, 2010

leaving behind me myself n mine....and i am walking away.... it kills me enough that you dont care enough to stop me....
hmm......I simply don’t understand. What did  I do?  i entered the bathroom  took a handful of water  and fiercely threw  it at my face. The drops jump and swirl, performing great salsa in thin air. i can see the curved lines on my cheeks. The flow of water to the tired eyes push out tears and water with the same strength and turned my eyes a shade of crimson. The pink turkey towel brazes against my skin. now i can clearly see that face in the mirror.my face....where i dream of a touch from him... 
Hypothetical situations- daydreams even though broken- were an inherent part of her character, especially on the days when reality played games of a best actor...
.

2 comments:

  1. The moment I lost you was the time I lost all my dreams ...

    Nice lines

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete