Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Beyond the barriers of morality..

The writer is not sure about the relevance of this post.. It is not at all relevant...


I have done everything everything I wished for.. Every thing of ma dreams....And finally I m here.. sitting in the sand.. hearing the roar of the sea in front... I know I have attained so much..but nothing at all.. I miss you.. damn.. I know, of all the laughter, giggles, pseudo smiles I m sure the real me is crying a bit; Only a bit i ll say.. 


It was my choice only , year back I chose to miss you..but dint knew then it is tough.. It was not tough either those days.. But now at this point of life, my lonely moments, my life everything misses you.. 

I ll say without doubt.. walking away from you was much easier for me... but now when I am in a different stage of life.. While am dealing with this different episode of life I am sure I miss you.. I miss being yours at least now....

Note: To all those who are present in my life now.. This is about me.. There is no fabrication.. Its a real thing... I am not trying to be a stereo typical broken heart.. I am not actually..

6 comments:

  1. നൊമ്പരമുണര്‍ത്തുന്ന ചില ഒറ്റപെടലുകള്‍ ...ചില നഷ്ട്ടങ്ങള്‍ .....ജീവിതത്തിന്റെ ഭാഗം ആണ് അതിലൂടെ കടന്നു പോകുന്നവര്‍ ആണ് നമുക്ക് ചുറ്റുമേറയും , ജീവിതത്തില്‍ ഓടാന്‍ ഇനിയും എറേ... ഊര്‍ജം ഉള്‍ക്കൊണ്ട്‌ മുന്‍പോട്ടു പോവു അവിടെ നിനക്കായ്‌ കാത്തിരിക്കുന്നത് സന്തോഷതിന്റെയ് മരുപ്പച്ചകള്‍ ആവാം

    വായിക്കുമ്പോള്‍ മനസ്സില്‍ എവിടെയോ നഷ്ട്ടബോധം ഉണ്ടാകുന്നു ...എഴുത്തുകാരിയുടെ മികവ് !! അഭിനന്ദങ്ങള്‍

    ReplyDelete
  2. നന്ദി.. ആ ഒരു യാത്രയ്ക്കിടയില്‍ എന്നെ ഏറ്റവും സന്തോഷിപിച്ചതും.. ഒത്തിരിയേറെ ചിരിപ്പിച്ചതും ചിന്തിപിച്ചതും ആയ ചിലരില്‍ ഒരാള്‍ നീയാണ് എന്ന് എനിക്ക് പറയാന്‍ ആകും... എല്ലാ സുഹൃത്തുക്കള്‍ക്കും നന്ദി.. കെ വി... ടിന്റു ..സി വി.. എല്ലാര്ക്കും.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. reached this space after hearin abt t from rb,rajesh b nair..
    though poetry s nt my cup of tea ,i firmly believe that yu rite pretty well..
    keep blogging...
    nikhimenon.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful ... വേദനയിലൂടെ മാത്രം നേടാന്‍ കഴിയുന്ന ഒരു സുഖമുണ്ട് ..

    ReplyDelete